วิทย์ฐานเชื่อมแม่เหล็กไฟฟ้าสู่เทคโนโลยีปัจจุบัน / หน้าจอสัมผัส / คุณ MAC เล่าประวัติ Steve Jobs และวิวัฒนาการคอมพิวเตอร์ / WiT Quiz
จากการเข้าใจเรื่องแม่เหล็กไฟฟ้าสู่เทคโนโลยี Touch Screen แบบต่างๆ
คุณแม็คแฟนพันธุ์แท้ เล่าประวัติ Steve Jobs
เครื่องคอมพิวเตอร์ Apple I
Steve Jobs ไปเยี่ยม Xerox PARC
คำบรรยาย Gonzalez regimen ว่าต้องทำอะไรบ้าง
Patients receive pancreatic enzymes orally every 4 hours and at meals daily on days 1-16, followed by 5 days of rest. Patients receive magnesium citrate and Papaya Plus with the pancreatic enzymes. Additionally, patients receive nutritional supplementation with vitamins, minerals, trace elements, and animal glandular products 4 times per day on days 1-16, followed by 5 days of rest. Courses repeat every 21 days until death despite relapse. Patients consume a moderate vegetarian metabolizer diet during the course of therapy, which excludes red meat, poultry, and white sugar. Coffee enemas are performed twice a day, along with skin brushing daily, skin cleansing once a week with castor oil during the first 6 months of therapy, and a salt and soda bath each week. Patients also undergo a complete liver flush and a clean sweep and purge on a rotating basis each month during the 5 days of rest.
Pancreatic Proteolytic Enzyme Therapy Compared With Gemcitabine-Based Chemotherapy for the Treatment of Pancreatic Cancer
John A. Chabot, Wei-Yann Tsai, Robert L. Fine, Chunxia Chen, Carolyn K. Kumah, Karen A. Antman, and Victor R. Grann
JCO Early Release, published online ahead of print Aug. 17, 2009. Journal of Clinical Oncology, 10.1200/JCO.2009.22.8429
Among patients who have pancreatic cancer, those who chose gemcitabine-based chemotherapy survived more than three times as long (14.0 v 4.3 months) and had better quality of life than those who chose proteolytic enzyme [Gonzalez’s] treatment.
ข้อมูลจาก National Cancer Institute
- The Gonzalez regimen, developed by Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez, involves taking pancreatic enzymes thought to haveanticancer activity. The regimen also includes prescribed diets, nutritional supplements, and coffee enemas (seeQuestion 1).
- The Gonzalez regimen is based on the theory that pancreatic enzymes help the body get rid of toxins (harmful substances) that lead to cancer (see Question 3).
- A few studies have examined the effect of pancreatic enzymes in animals with implanted cancers, but it is not possible to test many other parts of the Gonzalez regimen this way. (see Question 5).
- In an early small study of Dr. Gonzalez’s patients with advanced pancreatic cancer, he reported that patients on his regimen lived longer than most people with the same type of cancer (see Question 6).
- A later nonrandomized, controlled clinical trial compared the effectiveness of standard treatment with that of the Gonzalez regimen in patients whose pancreatic cancer could not be removed by surgery. Patients treated with standard chemotherapy survived an average of 14 months and patients treated with the Gonzalez regimen survived only an average of 4.3 months. In addition, patients treated with chemotherapy reported a better quality of life than those treated with the Gonzalez regimen (see Question 6).
- The US Food and Drug Administration has not approved the Gonzalez regimen or any of its components as a cancer treatment (see Question 8).